Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blockhead Returns


About a thousand years ago, or perhaps it was in another lifetime, or possibly sometime in the 90's I wrote a column for
NJIT's student newspaper The Vector (with magnitude and direction) entitled Uncarved Blockhead. The name is my goofy play on words of the Taoist principle the Uncarved Block; which means, very loosely, "allowing things to be in their natural state." Or as I like to say, when applied on the personal level, "become what you are."

Not quite sure what I want to post here - but the general direction I'm sensing is sharing thoughts and musings on struggles and adventures I must take (or situations I need to avoid) to keep the gears up in my noggin from rusting, ceasing, or simply going
SPROING. Something like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment